Friday, May 3, 2013

http://www.adobetutorialz.com/articles/2884/1/Business-Web-Page

Blogging Assignment #3

This is my web page design that I created using the link below. Well first of all, I thought there are some special programs that created webpage and solely for web pages only. But I have discovered it was just by the use of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

making the layout was hard at first, you need to get right measurements which took my time mostly because I didn't know where to refer to make those right measurements. I wanted to add a little more like a image slide show to make it more personal, but I hesitated because it will go out the original design. I wanted to create a mixture of the tutorials presented but with so little time and other circumstances mainly blackouts, I did not do it.



The things that I have learned were quite many, the entire design of the layout depends on how you use the layers styles on Photoshop. 3D effects can be made by gradient tool, I was quite surprised by it. you need to know the uses of each layer styles to effectively use the but the most important thing that I have learned is that one was have creativeness and not just copy the tutorials that is provided, you have to explore.

My insights for this activity was, making a layout is time and energy consuming. You have to carefully think of the details fit for your layout. It was tiring making one by one modification, scaling them, arranging their colors, putting patterns, but I think it was worth it. The soreness of my shoulders was worth it when I learned new things like this, it clears my misunderstanding that all of things such as creating a layout is not possible without having complicated programs what you need is your imagination, patience, and perseverance to finish your layout.















No comments:

Post a Comment